Melissa Sargent, an East High and UW-Madison graduate, is a wife, mother of 4 sons, and a small business owner who believes in protecting the quality of life that we all value.
Melissa knows that there is a huge amount of rebuilding that needs to be done at the state level.
Our neighbors in the 'new' 48th Assembly District deserve a hardworking effective representative with true progressive values and a proven track record. With your support Melissa Sargent will be that representative.
Melissa puts our priorities to work:
- Melissa believes in adequately funding our state safety net programs
- Melissa believes in strengthening public education opportunities
- Melissa believes in recruiting good businesses with family supporting jobs
- Melissa believes in workers right to organize and bargain
- Melissa believes in safeguarding a healthy, clean environment
- Melissa believes in open, transparent, and accountable government